gorgeous color choices
gorgeous color choices
This is the most amazing sweater in existence.
If you knit, or can sweet talk someone who does, a person on ravelry charted this pattern to knit it (in black) for her son: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/cabled-skull-chart-for-pullover
There is a god…
New Fish-Hat! I love it ^^
Looks a little like magikarp
Take THAT, knitstore lady! 34 rows in, and REALLY enjoying this pattern so far! It’s knitting up really quickly too cause this is a worsted weight. This might be the first birthday sweater actually finished in time for the scorpio’s birthday! Also, Claire’s color choice is, as always, PERFECTION. #octopussweater #knitting #provinghaterswrong
Oh goooood, I soooo want to knit this sweater, it’s like the definition of awesome. Who wants to buy me some yarn?
In celebration of Canadian Thanksgiving, Knitpool is thanking his followers with a giveaway. This is the small print.
- To be in the drawing, you must have been a follower prior to this post.
- Only one reblog of this post with a comment will count. However, if you see Nanohulk in any future post, reblog it and tell me you see him! This will get you another entry. He may be hiding.
- You must promise to have fun with Nanohulk and to take care of him. He took several hours to make, so please don’t turn him into a key chain or cat toy. Hulk will SMASH kitty!
- You must reblog by November 5, 12 GMT…
- Any questions, please ask. Okay?
I follow you under a different name, is that going to complicate things?
I’ll give Nanohulk a good home!
This summer I’ve mostly been working on a knitted beach scene. In this photo I’ve got lots of pebbles, three types of shell, two types of seaweed, starfish, a mermaids purse and a twig.
I’m still in the process of writing up some of the patterns but most can be found for free here.
Blanket square #vivid #knitting
I am so excited to finally share my newest design with you guys: the Halloween fair isle scarf!
Not only am I sharing this pattern for free on my blog, but I also created a pdf version for easy printing AND I compiled almost 2 hours of my favorite Halloween songs into a Spooky Stitching Playlist to keep you inspired while you knit!
Find it all here: